Friday, August 28, 2009

Editorial Notes

Two quick editorial notes.

1) There is a new feature on the blog! Check out the 'Lost Utility Tracker' which will be updated weekly for days of missed utilities. As they will start the plumbing and electrical work soon, I expect some action up there.

1) I have a confession. I back date. If you, loyal reader, find yourself checking every day for posts, being disappointed day after day only to suddenly uncover three posts claiming to be from days earlier, I have an explanation. Because I will sometimes write entries during the week but not have time to post them until the weekend, or for simply the sake of making the narrative easier to follow, I will write in the current tense and then post to the date appropriate for the entry even if the events happened in past. Glad to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment